Connect Desktop Clients to FaxMind Server
- Double-click the FaxMind DeskTop Client icon
- Click Scanning icon to scan
available FaxMind Server on your LAN.
This may take a few minutes and the client software may stop
- Select a Service Provider URL (FaxMind Server)
you would like to connect to.
You can also manually enter the Domain Name and
IP Address of your FaxMind server.
- In E-mail address field, enter your user's email address. i.e.
- Enter the your password.
- Click Login.
- NAT or port forwarding in your Office Router may be set up, in
order to enable outside desktop clients to access to an internal
FaxMind Server. Usually, the port is
- Double-click the FaxMind Desktop Client icon in notification
area (system tray) to Compose a new Fax; Right-click for pop up
|Copyright © 2007-2013 Sunking Software