Use an email address as the fax number to send fax to
If you have already added the recipient: Full name: Daniel
Wollman, Email: email@example.com, Fax Number: (203)
225-0505 in FaxMind Server (See Fax
Recipients) and Microsoft Outlook. We can simply use the
contact email address as recipient's phone number to send the fax
- In Microsoft Outlook, click New Mail Message
button on toolbar to compose a new email.
Click To... button.
- In Select Names: Contacts dialog box,
double-click to choose the contact you would like to send fax
Click OK. The selected contact will be added in
- Move the all contacts to the Subject line.
- In To... line, enter the email account that
you know FaxMind Server is monitoring, i.e.
- Attach a file you would like to fax by dragging & dropping
a file on the compose email dialog box.
- Click Send to send out the fax.