|FaxMind Desktop Client for Windows
View fax history
To view fax history:
- Double-click the desktop client icon in the Notification Area (System Tray), and
click Fax History... in the popup menu, the
Fax History dialog box will be displayed:
The Fax History dialog box contains the following buttons:
- View/Play: Open the fax editor to view the
selected fax message or play the selected incoming voice
- Save as: Save the selected fax to your local
computer in TIFF or PDF format.
- Print: Print the selected fax message.
- Show in folder: Explorer to the fax file.
- Refresh: Press F5 to refresh fax list.
- Close: Close the fax history dialog box.
- In Folder section, select a sub-folder under the
Outgoing to view your own outgoing faxes which
sent from desktop clients or email clients (Outlook, Gmail);
To receive incoming fax & voice message, click the
|Copyright © 2007-2013 Sunking Software